Welcome to YTcanal!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website, YTcanal.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use YTcanal if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the YTcanal's terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, naviagte away from this website and don't use it.
Grant of Use
a. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access, non-publicly display, and use the Website, including all content available therein (the "Content") (subject to the restrictions of the Website) on your computer or mobile device consistent with these Terms. You may only access and use the Website for your personal and noncommercial use.
b. This grant is terminable by us at will for any reason and at our sole discretion, with or without prior notice. Upon termination, we may, but shall not be obligated to: (i) delete or deactivate your account, (ii) block your e-mail and/or IP addresses or otherwise terminate your use of and ability to use the Website, and/or (iii) remove and/or delete any of your User Submissions (defined below). You agree not to use or attempt to use the Website after said termination. Upon termination, the grant of your right to use the Website shall terminate, but all other portions of these Terms shall survive. You acknowledge that we are not responsible to you or any third party for the termination of your grant of use.
You represent and warrant that all the information and content provided by you to us is accurate and current and that you have all necessary rights, power and authority to (i) agree to these Terms, (ii) provide the User Submissions to us, and (iii) perform the acts required of you under these Terms.
You hereby expressly authorize us to monitor, record and log any of your activities on the Website.
As a condition of your use of the Website:
- You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms;
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations;
- You agree not to use the Website in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability;
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur as a result of your use of the Website;
- You agree that all your User Submissions belong to you and that you have the right and authority to provide them to us and make use of them on or through the Website;
- You agree not to use any automated means, including robots, crawlers or data mining tools, to download, monitor or use data or Content from the Website;
- You agree not to take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive demands on it;
- You agree not to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone on or through the Website;
- You agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information you transmit;
- You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or which enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the content therein;
- You agree not to post, link to, or otherwise make available on the Website any material that contains software viruses or any computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or monitor the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
- You agree not to license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise in any way commercially exploit or make available the Website or any Content to any third party;
- You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” the Website; and
- You agree not to reverse engineer any portion of the Website.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action against any user for any unauthorized use of the Website, including civil, criminal and injunctive redress and the termination of any user's use of the Website. Any use of the Website and our computer systems not authorized by these Terms is a violation of these Terms and certain international, foreign and domestic criminal and civil laws.
In addition to termination of the grant of use of the Website, any violation of this Agreement, including the provisions of this Section 6, shall subject you to liquidated damages of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) for each violation. In the event that your violation results in legal action (whether against you or against us by any party) or physical or emotional harm to any party, you shall be subject to liquidated damages of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($150,000) for each violation. We may, in our discretion, assign any such damage claim or portion thereof to a third party that has been wronged by your conduct. These liquidated damages provisions are not a penalty, but instead an attempt by the Parties to reasonably ascertain the amount of actual damage that could occur from such a violation. You acknowledge and agree that the amount of these liquidated damages is a minimum and that if actual damages are greater you shall be liable for the greater amount. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that these liquidated damages are unenforceable to any extent, then the liquidated damages shall be lowered only by the extent necessary for them to be enforceable.
Content on this website
YTcanal and any other linked services must only be used for private purposes. Any commercial use of YTcanal is strictly prohibited and will be pursued in a court of law. It is the only purpose of YTcanal to create a copy of downloadable online-content for the private use of the user ("fair use"). Any further use of the content transmitted by YTcanal, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by YTcanal. YTcanal does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
Our website YTcanal may contain links to third party websites.The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for any Linked Site, including any content contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We provide links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site or any association with its operators. The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of YTcanal. YTcanal only provides the technical service. Hence, YTcanal does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through YTcanal.
You represent and warrant to us that: (A) you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) and you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have your parent’s permission to do so, and you are at least 13 years or age or older; (B) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (C) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the services. This agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Modification of These Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting such amended Terms to the Website. No other notification may be made to you about any amendments. You acknowledge that your continued use of the website following such amendments will constitute your acceptance of such amendments, regardless of whether you have actually read them.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, please send us a message to:[email protected]